Fly through the skies in B-29 Doc, a rare World War II bomber! Experience a piece of history 8,000 feet up, as you find yourself where veteran’s once sat as they fought for freedom.
Events & Tour Schedule
- There were no results found.
News From Doc's Friends
- UPDATE: Weather impacts B-29 Doc tour stop in Olathe; Tour stops in Wichita and Great Bend to continue as scheduledide Weekend to complete 2020 season
- Weather conditions force cancelation of Arsenal of Democracy Flyover in Washington, D.C.
- B-29 Doc in Washington, D.C., for Arsenal of Democracy Flyover event, WATCH LIVE Friday, Sept. 25
- Terre Haute added to B-29 Doc Flight Experience Tour in September
Doc is a B-29 Superfortress and one of 1,644 manufactured in Wichita during World War II. Doc was found in 1987 sitting and rotting away in the Mojave Desert. Since then the historic warbird has been restored to flying status, serving as a flying museum.Learn More