Joel Grimes has spent more than 32 years working with many of the top advertising agencies around the world. His work has taken him to all 50 states, as well as more than 50 countries around the world.
Workshop attendees will have exclusive access to B-29 Doc, one of only two B-29 Superfortresses still airworthy and flying today. A night-time engine run, portrait photography with World War II-era models, as well as access to the immaculate interior of B-29 Doc will leave you re-energized as a photographer.
Registration Fee: $900 per person
Monday, July 5
- 7 p.m.: Registration and Check-in, with meet and greet/hangar tour
- 8:30 p.m.: Evening photoshoot and nighttime engine run
Tuesday, July 6
- 9 a.m.: Networking
- 9:30 a.m.: Event welcome, introductions and overview
- 10 a.m. : SESSION 1: Joel Grimes: The art of one-light portraits
- 12 p.m.: Lunch
- 1 p.m.: SESSION 2: Photoshoot: B-29, B-25 and B-17
- 3 p.m.: SESSION 3: Joel Grimes: The art of editing and printing
- 5 p.m.: Dinner
- 6 p.m.: Open Shooting (interior access to all three aircraft)
- 8 p.m.: Photoshoot: Nighttime engine runs