Fly through the skies in B-29 Doc, a rare World War II bomber! Experience a piece of history 8,000 feet up, as you find yourself where veteran’s once sat as they fought for freedom.
Events & Tour Schedule
- There were no results found.
News From Doc's Friends
- Doc adds Branson, MO to B-29 Doc Flight Experience Tour
- B-29 Doc Flight Experience Tour coming to Omaha, NE, August 1 & 2
- DOC to perform Independence Day flyover at Grand Lake; Hangar, Education & Visitors Center in Wichita open Saturday, July 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- B-29 Doc Flight Experience Tour coming to Oklahoma City in July
Doc is a B-29 Superfortress and one of 1,644 manufactured in Wichita during World War II. Doc was found in 1987 sitting and rotting away in the Mojave Desert. Since then the historic warbird has been restored to flying status, serving as a flying museum.Learn More